Monday, November 1, 2010

Another Use for Dollar Coins

I had the good fortune of seeing Stevie Starr, The Regurgitator, live this weekend. For those that don't know, he's a Scotsman who has the unique ability to swallow objects and then recall them (intentionally). It's very entertaining, and not disgusting at all. Really!

The first part of his act entails swallowing coins and then bringing them back as requested by the audience. This required a volunteer to feed him the coins individually. Being both eager -- and in the front row -- I was soon on stage to do my part. And the coins that were used? 10 Good Ones. Some were presidentials, a few were Sacajaweas. I fed him all ten, which he returned at various times during the rest of the hour.

I can honestly say that this is one case where using dollar bills would not work.

No comments: